Series Information - Zebra LS2208 Laser Barcode Scanner
From the retail point-of-sale and backroom to the patient bedside or school library book checkout, the durable and light Motorola Symbol LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning to enhance productivity and efficiency.
Engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day in a wide range of environments, the LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And your customers will be up and running straight away, because the Motorola Symbol LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation, wide working range and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training.
Zebra - LS2208 Laser Barcode Scanner Features
- The durable unique single board construction ensures that the LS2208 is rugged and can survive a 1.5m (5ft) drop
- Multiple interfaces simplify installation and integration with host systems
- The plug and play single cable connects to any computing environment, practically eliminating setup and training time for rapid deployment
- Wide working range: Reads good quality as well as poor quality codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for the user to move the scanner back and forth, increasing productivity
- Maximum comfort reducing user fatigue is ensured with the LS2208's ergonomic, lightweight design giving a sleek, lightweight, balanced form factor for long shift usage
- Hands-free Intellistand enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and handheld modes to increase flexibility and speed of sales
- High quality 1D liner scanner: accurate first time scanning, always ready for the next scan giving increased productivity resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service
- Advanced data formatting (ADF) enables users to modify data prior to sending to the host computer, reducing the need for costly modifications to host software
- Tempered glass exit window to ensure that scratches do not effect the performance of the scanner
- *Reads RSS codes